Unit 6 - Task 1.2
Unit 6 - Task 1.2
The technical skills that will apply to my analogue 3D photograph will be the actual taking of the photograph, the way I print the image, the background image, the way I use the scalpel and also the way I mount the image onto card. The technical skills used for my digital 3D photograph will be the photo taking and the way I edit them on Adobe Photoshop to make them 3D. My inspiration came from researching different 3D images, both analogue and digital. I found various different types of 3D imagery on Pinterest and Tumblr. I haven't really found any tutorials on how to make my analogue piece but I have found a tutorial on how to make the anaglyph 3D image, which I shall link below.
For my digital piece I am going to need:
https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/photoshop-in-60-seconds-how-to-apply-a-3d-effect-to-your-art--cms-26775
For my digital piece I am going to need:
- Camera
- Flash trigger
- SD Card
- Photoshop
For my analogue piece I am going to need:
- Camera
- Flash Trigger
- SD Card
- Photoshop
- Glossy paper x2
- Scalpel
- Scalpel mat
- Double sided tape
- Mounting card
Research:
Analogue Photography Research
This image I found on Google, it is called 'Third Eye Congestion'. It is a analogue image of a portrait of a person. This image has been made by taking a digital image and then printing it onto paper and cutting it out and drawing on top of the image.
For my remake of this image I am going to take a digital image and print it out and then cut out parts of the image, stick the full image onto a background and then stick the cut out sections back onto the photo at an angle to make it a 3D image.
For my remake of this image I am going to take a digital image and print it out and then cut out parts of the image, stick the full image onto a background and then stick the cut out sections back onto the photo at an angle to make it a 3D image.
Digital Photography Research
Anaglyph Tutorial:


Comments
Post a Comment